Fields marked with an * are required
The walk is free. However, please register to attend this walk. We need to know how many participants we will have so we can provide ample food, Gatorade, and water. Note, if you plan to join at a rest stop, please be courteous and park away from the fire station (or real estate office), as we do not want to impede operations. If you are joining us by yourself, it is recommended to have emergency contact information with you. Also note March to the Memorial, at this time, is not providing return transportation.
The main reason we ask that you join us at a rest stop as opposed to a random point is to be able to give t-shirts. We will have your t-shirt waiting for you at a rest stop, if you do not start at the Menards parking lot with us.
If you plan to join us at the Menards parking lot, please arrive a few minutes early for t-shirts (for 1st 30 to register). We will absolutely accept people the day of the walk as well.
** Covid-19 Changes**
- We cannot visit fire stations this year as a safety measure for our heroes. Our rest stops this year will be a combination of parking lots and gas stations. The schedule has been updated with alternative rest stops. It can be found here.
- Please bring your face mask. Plan to wear it when we make restroom stops at gas stations. As of late July, Indiana requires masks inside businesses
- Please wear your face mask at rest stops, except when eating or drinking obviously
- Whether your wear your face mask while you walk or not will be your personal choice. Please do what makes you comfortable.
- Please respect everyone's personal choice whether or not to wear a face mask while walking.